We welcome submissions of high quality, original articles for our home page.
- Each article must be completely original, i.e. not published elsewhere on the internet or in print. If your article is selected for publication on Mythic Scribes, you are granting permission for it to remain on this site indefinitely, and are agreeing that it will not be published elsewhere in the future.
- Articles should be at least 500 words in length, and should address some aspect of writing fantasy fiction. They should be written from the perspective of either an author or a fan.
- Use subheadings throughout the article. The goal is to make the article “scannable”, and to breaks up large chunks of text.
- Please include 3-4 possible discussion questions at the end of the article. These should be designed to provoke discussion in the comments.
- At the end of your article, you may include a byline that promotes your website or blog. If you are a published author, you may also mention your latest book and where to purchase it.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept links to sites that are not related to the craft of writing or to fantasy fiction. Also, we do not accept links to paper writing services.
How to Submit Your Article
Please use our contact form to reach us. We recommend contacting us with your idea for an article before actually writing it.
We look forward to hearing from you.