• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A return of the… not-so-prodigal son

Heyo! I am Kyle. I was on here a few years back, and have missed this sorely. I kind of write and kind of do fifty million other things, but I want to get more serious about my writing and blogging and online activities I partake in. I love questions and I love discussion so if you ever want to have a deep discussions and talk to a compulsive world builder hit me up.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Kyle,

After being out for quite a while, the writing bug has hit me again as well, and my words counts are starting to increase (Yay me, and Yay you). Welcome back.

Howdy Kyle,

After being out for quite a while, the writing bug has hit me again as well, and my words counts are starting to increase (Yay me, and Yay you). Welcome back.
Thank you! I hope to be increasing word counts but mainly I’m trying to get a weekly blog about what I’m reading going. If I can keep that up and get a consistent amount of readers interested I will pursue more writing each week.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I've considered a blog for a long long time, but I just cant find anything I want to say. I also only have so much energy to spend. Its not on my todo list currently. Maybe if I finish this stalled novel, I will :)

I've considered a blog for a long long time, but I just cant find anything I want to say. I also only have so much energy to spend. Its not on my todo list currently. Maybe if I finish this stalled novel, I will :)
So I totally understand this. I have a compulsive thing where I have to share books I read because I love the story so much. And instead of annoying my family and friends I am hopefully going to push that into my writing on this blog! It is up although still under construction at [email protected]