• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Amazon Showing Award Wins...

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
I have no idea when this happened... I just went to Eve of Snows to check on something as I'm gonna make changes to the A+ content, and saw that Amazon actually added the NGIBA award, though not specific. Does anybody know when Amazon started this? Pretty damned cool. Normally I expect Amazon to remove 5 star reviews, not do something useful, heh heh.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/511d5ab9e4b059b15e20aea4/3561e5ca-c8fb-4132-b79a-63492dfd917d/Screenshot+2024-01-29+at+11.11.19 PM.png?format=2500w

Of course, I'm not also not sure why I'm not seeing the image from the URL... LMAO.

I think it's a new feature. It currently seems US Amazon only (at least your award isn't showing on the .nl site). It makes sense of course to show them. Awards convince people to buy books. And selling stuff is what Amazon is all about.

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
Yeah, it does make sense, and it seems Amazon is actually getting smarter with this and the new video ads and custom images in ads.

I think it's a new feature. It currently seems US Amazon only (at least your award isn't showing on the .nl site). It makes sense of course to show them. Awards convince people to buy books. And selling stuff is what Amazon is all about.