• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Do you use book tracking app?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I used to post the books I read up on Facebook, many years ago as a way of having something to post on facebook.

But...no one cared, and neither did I, so I stopped. I will admit, it was/us useful to have a list, cause I dont think I can remember then all anymore.

What for?

I just use the bookshelves behind me to keep track of everything I've read, combined with the Kindle and Kobo apps. I don't really have a need to show others which books or how many books I've read. I just don't see the point. Though I might start posting them on Facebook, just to have something to post to my author page. Thanks for the idea pmmg

LittleOwlbear

Minstrel
Goodreads, love it to explore new books I may never have heard of otherwise.
On the other hand, my plan to read is over 300 books long. "That sounds interesting, on the ptr you go." I may read 1/5 of them. ^^'

I pretty much use goodreads for the same reason, to find new books to read. I used to log my reads but I haven’t in a long while. Goodreads was always intended to be about reviews, but the reviews ‘market’ has kind of gone nuts over there, with lots of fairly immature and melodramatic reviews that I do not bother reading, but inevitably they are the reviews that get the most attention and it’s become a money making business.