• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Moosehead

Acolyte
Purpose
Worldbuild a d&d campaign booklet.

Design
Worldbuilding in d&d generally creates a setting but leaves the adventure an open sandbox. Lost in Freyda campaign is being built to provide a "choose your own adventure" approach giving players multiple choices (more writers will result in more choices) each decisions will impact the storyline in a different way. Although it may not be limitless possibilities it is not a one directional railroaded adventure either, rather pre-determined roads thoroughly explored by creative writers and test played by players.

Theme
Medieval fantasy. Heavy-RP. Members 21+. Players are foreign to Freyda. Pulled in from other worlds published in d&d (Faerun, Ebberon, etc.) Characters must find their way, whether returning home or making new life in Freyda.

Communication
Discord would be our main method to communicate the project. You can join with the following link: Join the Lost in Freyda Discord Server!

Moosehead

Acolyte
I do not know how to edit my prior post - however we are now accepting members 18+ to increase our roster size.

BearBear

Archmage
I'd love to but Discord and I have a troubled past. I'd have to overcome that...

[Insert PTSD inducing vietnam flashbacks]

Plus it's hard to schedule time unless it's very casual

pmmg

Myth Weaver
While I appreciate this offer, and certainly dont mind if others wish to do this, I am just too busy building my own stuff to dedicate to something else. You might have more luck with this, if you participated more in the chat and met some people.

Moosehead

Acolyte
I'd love to but Discord and I have a troubled past. I'd have to overcome that...

[Insert PTSD inducing vietnam flashbacks]

Plus it's hard to schedule time unless it's very casual
Super casual, but alas it is in discord. If you are unable - I completely understand:)

Moosehead

Acolyte
While I appreciate this offer, and certainly dont mind if others wish to do this, I am just too busy building my own stuff to dedicate to something else. You might have more luck with this, if you participated more in the chat and met some people.
I'll reach out in chat. Thanks for the suggestion!

LordCrueltor

Purpose
Worldbuild a d&d campaign booklet.

Design
Worldbuilding in d&d generally creates a setting but leaves the adventure an open sandbox. Lost in Freyda campaign is being built to provide a "choose your own adventure" approach giving players multiple choices (more writers will result in more choices) each decisions will impact the storyline in a different way. Although it may not be limitless possibilities it is not a one directional railroaded adventure either, rather pre-determined roads thoroughly explored by creative writers and test played by players.

Theme
Medieval fantasy. Heavy-RP. Members 21+. Players are foreign to Freyda. Pulled in from other worlds published in d&d (Faerun, Ebberon, etc.) Characters must find their way, whether returning home or making new life in Freyda.

Communication
Discord would be our main method to communicate the project. You can join with the following link: Join the Lost in Freyda Discord Server!
Hey, I am brand new to this site myself. I mainly joined to try and improve my writing ability. Admittedly, I am not fantastic at long-winded pen-to-paper formatted stories. I best write my stuff as short journal entries. I have been practicing world-building myself and want to engage with others in helping them build their worlds so that I can improve upon my own. I am an animation major in college and am minoring in Creative writing, so you can tell that the ability to write is very important to me. I am very eager to hear back from you.