• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New too!

Ruth Chris

Acolyte
Hi Mythic Scribes,

I am new to writer forums and really online forums in generally (surprising, as I feel like being born in the early 90s should preclude coming of age in online communities) ...but here I am now!
I have been appreciating more and more how a lot of my creative inclinations gravitate to fantasy/sci-fi and I love the space of fantasy tropes and themes (THAT I did come of age with). I love to write but have become fairly alienated from a regular practice so I arrive here looking to meet and hear from practicing creatives in the space of fantasy writing. I am excited to share my own thoughts, prompts, and writing as well – and while early-on I am excited to generate short material in tandem with the prompts and conversations, I do hope to cultivate the fertile ground for a bigger project.

Thanks for reading and I'm excited to lean into a more serious storytelling practice:)

R.C.

Demesnedenoir

Myth Weaver
Welcome. Post samples, ask questions, send me beer and hot wings... whatever it takes to get your creative juices flowing.

Curry (in all its many variations) would do it for me.

Wait, we're getting off-topic I guess.

Welcome. Please ignore our rambling about food. We're actually really nice people. I've just been working from home for too long I guess...