• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

the good music thread links please

Status
Not open for further replies.
First five songs to shuffle up on Itunes after question is posed:

1. Oasis- The Meaning of Soul
2. Righteous Brothers- Just Once In My Life
3. Beach Boys- Vegetables
4. Love, Guess Who- Martha and the Vendellas
5. Radiohead- Bullet Proof... I wish I was

Love these threads!

fleamailman

Closed Account
("...no, no, no humans, this thread is where one links one's favorite tracks, thus making it very easy and fun to click onto them..." replied the goblin, adding "...do mention why you like them or comment on choice of others if you wish, but please don't make the reader do the legwork now, instead addict the reader into feeling this thread upon your forum is where he'll actually get what he's looking for directly...", where naturally the goblin could have just said that he liked x or y or z leaving the reader to search for them, but instead he went and found the link for the reader's ease, adding "...leave the other thread going, there's no harm in having both now, only if you're going to post here, please link the stream for the readers sake as I'm sure you would appreciate that thought if and when something you like is either hard to find, or where there are many versions that might confuse the reader here...")

Freelance Whales: "Generator 1st Floor" (Tiny SXSW Concert)

Freelance Whales - Generator ^ Second Floor

Last edited:
The OP should have looked, I agree. However, you posted a link with no context so it may have been missed that you were pointing to the other thread. Hence my posting.

There might be enough room for both threads since this is specificly asking for links to great tunes where as the other one just asked what we liked. :) "There's more than one way to skin a kitty."

Tone? What tone? I heard no tone in your post. :D I'm too tired to infer jack atm, so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.