• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

For the Coffee!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I just wanted to take a moment to give thanks to CupOfJoe for taking the time to welcome all the new members to the site in the Introduction forums. I keep thinking I ought to do it as well, but I somehow never get around to it.

Of course I know others are helping out with the welcomes too - as time and effort permits - but CoJ is the one I see most often replying and greeting the newcomers that find their way here.

Thanks for the effort. Keep it up, and I'll try and help out a little more often in the future. :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Thanks Guys
I think it can be just a little terrifying to be a newbie on a site, a first post and introduction even more so.
We do a good job of welcoming in people here, it just seems to be timing and insomnia that I get the first words sometimes.

Tom

Istar
It's great that we have somebody like you. You should have your own fancy title! "Official Greeter", or something like that. :D

I remember when I used to try to beat you to welcoming new members. Ah, it was a glorious rivalry while it lasted, but now I'm content to let you do your thing undisturbed.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
My vote is for "introduction manager"

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-E610v met Tapatalk