• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Kei

Acolyte
Hello I am Kei.
I often draw anime and a manga/realistic personalized style. Pretty much all day I day dream and multiple stories just start running through my head. Now I've signed up to Mythicscribes so that I can get help creating ideas to expand on for my various stories that I am multi-tasking on. So please help me out as much as possible. Most of what I am currently working on is Conculture and Conlanguage.

Tom

Istar
Hey there, Kei!

Hope you like it here. Feel free to look around and add to the conversation when you see something that interests you. We don't bite...at least, not all of us. GuruCoyote might give ya a friendly little nip.

So, you're into drawing manga? I experimented with it for a while, but my style has since evolved into a more realistic manga/Western fusion. I look forward to seeing your artwork, if you want to post it in the future.

Conlanging is one of my hobbies. What are some languages you've come up with?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kei
Enjoy the Buffet. The Floor-show starts in fifteen minutes.
Just wait until you see the Juggling Tengu Act...
Share what you know and learn what you need.

Nimue

Auror
Hello, and welcome to the land of all-day daydreamers! I hope you have a good time, and feel free to ask questions ^_^

Kei

Acolyte
Thanks everyone. Question though. how do I post a forum? I'm trying to create a culture for an alien race called the Avârí.