• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met FrozenSteam
You are in the perfect place for us to pull your brains out through your nose... I mean to help you with getting your ideas written for the world to enjoy...
Share that you know and learn what you need.
[btw - love the name!]
I'd give the Cockatrice by the bar a wild berth - it has just eaten and can be a bit gassy until things go down...

Hail and well met FrozenSteam
You are in the perfect place for us to pull your brains out through your nose... I mean to help you with getting your ideas written for the world to enjoy...
Share that you know and learn what you need.
[btw - love the name!]
I'd give the Cockatrice by the bar a wild berth - it has just eaten and can be a bit gassy until things go down...

Thanks for the compliment on the name and thanks for the welcome everyone else.

Now I will wandering this crazy place trying to figure out where to post first.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
If you like to chat, try Chit chat and tell us whatever is on your mind. If you need information, try posting a question in Research. If you like to share your work, try the Showcase or one of the various categories (maps, covers, etc.). If you don't quite know what you're looking for, use your search box and see what subjects we've already covered. you never know what you'll find...and we don't mind resurrection around here...so long as it's threads. We had to ask the necromancers to leave because they were always making messes in the kitchen and never cleaning up.

Anyways, welcome and have fun. This is a place where we all work hard to be helpful and positive.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Just post! Even if you put a foot wrong, the moderators here will straighten you out gently. They are very ... moderate.