• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Bloke

JP Harker

Scribe
Hello All,

I've not used a forum before so please bear with me! My name is James and I'm a would-be fantasy writer looking to talk to others doing the same and get some opinions on what I'm working on. I'll probably be reading other people's posts for a bit before doing much of my own, just to see what sort of thing you guys do here (as I say, new to this!)

As to me, I'm a thirty year old martial arts enthusiast and occasional ballroom dancer from God's Own Country (Wales!). I'm very much behind most people when it comes to the use of technology but I'm hoping (with the help of my brother-in-law) to start up a blog soon, partially for my own writing, partially to review some of the stuff I'm reading, and partially to gas on about martial arts to folk online.

Pretty sure that's it for now, doubtless I'll think of something cooler to have said after I've posted this!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met JPT
We are all on the journey here. Welcome to the Road.
Good luck blogging and writing
Pretty sure that's it for now, doubtless I'll think of something cooler to have said after I've posted this!
That's the good thing about writing, you can do the edit and say the really cool thing...:p
Leap on in when you have half a mind.

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard.

I know it is an odd question, but which dances do you enjoy/perform them most?

Magicat

Scribe
Greetings, JPT, we're almost neighbours. I'm just over the border, but I can see Welsh hills from my garden - assuming that the incoming weather doesn't spoil the view?