• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi from Victoria Australia.

krunchee

Scribe
Hi guys, my name is Zach and I'm 23. I first started writing the moment I finished reading the hobbit as a child. I remember having 20 pages of handwritten scribble that upon reading to my mother she said. "is that the beginning of the hobbit?" from then on I looked forward to free writing time in class and writing at home. It dwindled for a while and I have only recently come back to it.

My biggest challenge at the moment is trying not to be too inspired by Robert Jordans wheel of time series that im almost finished. I tried writing some techno thriller type stuff, but if there's no fireballs there's no passion in my writing.

I look forward to talking with you all about some of my ideas, after trawling through the forum for a couple of days I'm glad to see that there are some like minded people about.

Cheers,
Zach.

Jes

Dreamer
Wonderful to meet you, Zach! Welcome aboard! You sound like my kind of writer. I look forward to perhaps tossing ideas around with you. Take a load off and look around. You'll like what you see. I know I did!

LOCOFOOL

Minstrel
Welcome! I still find my scribbles from when I was younger. It's always been a life passion of mine to write.

Welcome to the show, my friend. Jump on in and have a ball. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.