• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Meg

Hello!

My name is Meg, as you can see. I am twenty years old, will be twenty-one in May. I recently graduated with my associates. Dean's List- that's something. Yay?

I've realized in the past year or so that writing is something that I love to do. Which is silly that I've only recently discovered this, I used to skip math just to write on my stories. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Telling stories is something that I've done my whole life and so now I'm an aspiring author. It would be *nice* to be rich and famous one day but to be honest, getting by looks daunting enough by itself.

I'm currently working on my first book that I would like to get published, besides that, I have millions of ideas, some that already have several pages, some that are just doodles, and some that are mere daydreams. Probably typical, I wouldn't really know. The book that I am devoting my soul to for the past month or so currently has about 120 pages(single spaced, 12 font) and I'm still in the beginning-ish. Or middle-ish. I haven't decided, haha! (It is a child's novel. Probably same age group that would read The Hobbit or Harry Potter.)
I am getting nervous as I draw closer to the end of my book. There isn't a lot for me in this economy and I would love to be able to make a living doing something that I love, you know? A big insecurity would be the dyslexia that I face and the fact all advice I find online literallly strips me down and makes everything seem so hopeless!

So now we know why I'm here. I'm here for the moral support. I'm here for the community. I'm here for the coffee break.

So now I've introduced myself. I say so a lot. Bad habbit.

How are you all? Well?

I know I'm feeling a lot better than I did when I started typing hello!. By introducing myself, I feel inspiration to write on my book again. But alas! It is nearing bedtime. Whhhyyyy didn't I feel this way this morning?! Fiddlesticks.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Greetings and welcome. This is a fantastic community to aid you through the best and worst of your emotional rollercoaster endured during writing. If you need anything, just ask.

PS: I'm well :)

Welcome to Mystic Scribbles. Math sucks and the Dean's List is quite an achievement. I have a 2.6 GPA because I'm so scatterbrained that I forgot to do my homework all the time.

Hopefully you find time to write when you're not sleeping.