No, only making words is still just "dipping a toe in." I agree that they're well beyond it, but that's because they're also giving a grammatical structure and affixes, plus a complete sentence. But 300 or even 3000 words is still just dipping a toe in, considering what you've built is a cypher...
Zeus never turned into Jupiter. Zeus is the deity's name in Greek. Jupiter is his name in Latin. Both come from PIE *dhyeus (with the addition of *pater in the case of the Latin).
ETA: re: the "if you don't say it Yeshua you're saying it wrong crowd", this sentiment is especially funny when you...
In MTG's OG plane Dominaria, you've got humans named Liliana, Jared, and Kristina side by side with others like Urza and Jaya. And then there's Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar. I'd say don't sweat the names too hard.
A river can't run higher than its source. It is statistically impossible for something derived from a set of data to go outside of the extremes of that data. You can, at best, get it to remove the worst of the training data and refine it so that the better input gets prioritised. But you cannot...
And therein lies the issue. It is not real AI. It is a pattern-detection and continuation machine. It scans an input, finds a pattern, and then spits out what should statistically follow, or generates a statistically-likely pattern that fits a set of criteria that was asked of it. That's why it...
Well, I suppose we could have another breakthrough in AI technology that supercedes LLMs and neural networks, but as far as they go, AI writers will never be better than the best human writers. It's just a limitation of the technology.
As for never using AI, well, I do think that there are...
Actually, I would like to reassure you that this will never happen, and it will never happen because of the way LLMs are trained. AI writing is only as good as its input, and its input is the totality of writing available on the internet. All the terrible, barely-started stories on sites like...
I don't think pmmg's argument works at all. They themself admitted that nobody thinks their gods are fake.
I also don't understand why bring up other languages on a question about modern English language. Regardless of the subject matter being communicated, the language used should reflect the...
My whole earlier point was about using or not using the Tetragrammaton, not capitalisation. Jews do not use the Tetragrammaton, as they view it as dangerously close to breaking the commandment to not use the Lord's name in vain. Generally in Christianity, we have absolutely no qualms about using...