• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello Everyone

Hi all,

I'm glad to be a part of the group. I've seen references to Mythic Scribes come through my G+ streams for a while so I decided to check it out. My goals related to writing are pretty straightforward and mostly to do with the hope to work my way into the RPG industry (primarily fantasy.)

I am looking forward to participating in the community, helping where I am able, and learning what I can.

Cheers,
MM

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello MM
Nice to meet you.
Help and learn is probably the unofficial motto of MS, that and "don't annoy the shadowy figure with the really big axe in the corner" but that's just good advice anywhere.
When you say RPG do you mean computer or paper based? I'm still of the mindset that when someone says RPG they mean 4 people sitting around a table while someone rolls a D6...
Lean on in and have fun.

Hi CupofJoe,

Thanks for the welcoming words! Pen and paper roleplaying games are my primary interest. Your choice of "Lean on in" is a good omen as that's one of my favorite Kerouac quotes. :)

Regards,
Ed

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hi CupofJoe,
Thanks for the welcoming words! Pen and paper roleplaying games are my primary interest. Your choice of "Lean on in" is a good omen as that's one of my favorite Kerouac quotes. :)
Regards,
Ed
no probs...
I knew I'd nicked it from somewhere...:p