• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Foah's Riddles <3

Scribe Lord

Minstrel
I figured! It's a nice riddle.

"He'll judge and praise for what's within." and "Heed his call and find your peace." set me off in the right direction. Though to be honest, it was your hint that really confirmed it for me.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I just feel kind of bad that you got it in one try...

Good job though

(I still consider my wisdom answer correct ;) )

Foah

Troubadour
I figured! It's a nice riddle.

"He'll judge and praise for what's within." and "Heed his call and find your peace." set me off in the right direction. Though to be honest, it was your hint that really confirmed it for me.

Coolio :) Glad to hear it made sense in the end! And impressive to get it in one try, though it makes me rethink the difficulty of it altogether :p

Now I'm waiting for peeps to have a go at the first riddle and see if they get somewhere.

Icarus

The answer, once in for all, shall be known to the world.
"Wings" is the correct answer to the first riddle.
It is amazing how it took 4 years for someone to post the answer to the riddle here, and i'm glad it's me.
People will be looking for an answer to the first riddle and they will find it here once in for all.
I hope you know you cannot use this riddle anymore because the answer has been revealed.
Which means you have to do some more riddles "left wanting for more".

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Dooh! Crap.. I was just about to guess wings too. Well, guess I can stop thinking about his one.

Icarus

Dooh! Crap.. I was just about to guess wings too. Well, guess I can stop thinking about his one.
Following this thread for 4 years waiting for an answer or even thinking for over 4 years for an answer.
Just think about that, what a good of a riddle.