• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

hi I'm Themis

Themis

hi everyone, I'm Themis, honestly I was just having a really bad day and realized that what i most wanted to do was continue writing, so I decided to do something that really scares me and join ya'll. I'm not sure how I'll feel abut it when I'm no longer in my depression bout but we'll see. Anyway, I'm a student of law and English lit and I love writing in many different genres but find fantasy the easiest to escape into when you're trying to forget.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Themis
Good to have you here.
I hope you find this site and its residents and helpful and supportive as I have.
We all write for different reasons and we all have out less that perfect moments/hours/weeks/years.
Dip a toe in and see how the waters feel.

Ned Marcus

Maester
Welcome! People are quite friendly here so feel free to start posting. Agreed about fantasy being the best genre to escape into—much needed in the world right now.

Themis, welcome to the Scribes! Stepping outside one's comfort zone is always going to bring its fair share of worry and doubt. There's a world of information here which requires no interaction at all but you are welcome to participate at whatever pace suits you, both in the present moment and all those to follow. There are no expectations or limits.

I hope you'll find the site a place of respite and inspiration for your own journey in writing.