• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

25yo Seeking mature old woman for brisk walks and maybe more

kjboe

Dreamer
Hello gentle people, I'm from Northern Ireland, just outside Belfast. New here and wish to learn from you wondrous fleshy creatures.

In the middle of attempting to write my first book.

Where does one venture on here in order to speak with the elders? haha:D

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I certainly do not consider myself an elder, but there are loads of friendly people here who will gladly help someone beginning their journey. It might be helpful to get in touch with some folks who are just ahead of you on the same road. We often have just faced the sorts of struggles a new artist is going through and can offer some good advice on how we overcame them.

I personally am learning how to edit my work right now, and for me, that has been the hardest thing I've faced so far. My best advice when starting would be to write and write and write, then find some good readers to offer you critiques or join a critique group to help you begin to notice your mistakes so you can improve on your skills before you end up like me, with loads of work done, but nothing that you feel is professional quality, necessitating a major edit down the road.

Kisara

Acolyte
I´m definitely not one of the elders, but if you ever care about a whelps opinion I´d be delighted to share mine. :D

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Do those with old souls count? I continuously look at the younger generation and think, "I was never that young." Probably comes from my bitter youth. Or, something like that. :)

Welcome to the Scribes, we'll be glad to answer any queries you might have.