• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A Saga of Amity

balybaly2

Acolyte
Hi there, I'm starting an online series of stories about a fictional world of exploration, colonization, political affairs, intrigue, medieval society and a fictional demonic power. Please feel free to read and any comments are always appreciated. I've been putting together notes about this series for quite a while now maybe a year and i think its finally time to take this thing public, no ads nothing, everything is free I'm just looking for opinion on my writing.

Inspiration:

Well its hard to say, original inspiration was from A Song of Ice and Fire, also Dune ( just the politics part excluding the sci-fi theme), with a small amount of Aristotle's philosophy. As from Movies mainly The game of thrones series, count in vikings and a little inspiration from the Alien series if were talking about rampant capitalism. Most notably some may notice elements from video games also, mostly games who's foundations rest on books, the Crusader Kings series, Mount and blade, Warcraft series and ton of other influences throughout my journey including even songs and some old Slavic and Greek mythology.

As i said all comments are much appreciated, enjoy the read, don't expect perfection as English is not my native language although I have many years of experience with it and most of the literature I've red over the years is in English. The exposition is purposely weak as i plan to unveil the whole story thru the discussions between the characters rather than narrative. Thank you :)

A saga of amity