• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Auschwitz or Mousekewitz

Rexenm

Inkling
I had an idea for a 2D platform game, where Francis Bacon was to remove italics from propaganda, that the Black Hand had inserted. Franz Ferdinand was the second coming, and Bacon had the magnifying glass with the power of time travel.

What I want to know, is there any quirky items that you would want to put into an alternate reality, or parallel universe, with furry themes?

BearBear

Archmage
You said a bunch of words there that makes no sense to me but I love bacon.

Furry themed time traveling high chancellor from the 16th century? The mind boggles. Definitely needs cat girls, preferably in maid outfits, patisserie optional, it's been done before but there can be so much more so just do it.

Rexenm

Inkling
I love bacon
Maybe all that can be found at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, some cat girls serving pastries, maybe a Tower of Babel, built to a smaller scale, whilst the children watch a Punch and Judy. All in sprites and dungeon maps.

BearBear

Archmage
RPG or go home. No rogue lite or roguelike, it's played out.

Static levels by area, level scaling is lazy, open map, no "starter zone", all you can eat pastries, romance options between orcs and dwarves is a must. You never see half-orc dwarves and frankly I'm tired of the inequity. I want to see a DNA progression eventually morphing into unicorns and pegasi.