• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Eyyyyy *finger guns*

Hello, everybody!

I'm a 33-year old writer and game master with ADHD really trying to start getting constructive feedback and advice from like-minded folks! I haven't done much writing for the last few years as I've been slowly digging myself out of a mental health crisis, and likewise haven't been very good about reading new things. That being said, I'm in somewhat of a better position these days to branch out and explore.

I wrote my first story at age 4, so have loved telling stories for a very long time, but I didn't really start understand them mechanically until my mid 20's. Since then, a lot of what I've learned has been self-taught, but I've started looking into the less exciting but fairly accessible world of freelance writing and editing after and chipping away at a certification as well as getting signed up with a few workshops and online courses.

Over the last year I've been developing my first, properly fleshed out fantasy setting (not my first ever, but my first that feels *good* when I work on it), though it's still very much a work-in-progress and subject to change.

I'm looking forward to being here!