• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fortune and Glory

_Michael_

Troubadour
So, new to the forum, and figured I should probably post here for my inaugural post. Old school worldbuilder and mapper, I'm working on the foundation for what I hope to pass on to my children to carry forth as a sort of generational fantasy world called Erdeyn. It's a low-magic, high-damage world that features a techno-magical past that was lost. I was a big fan of 3.5e (especially the hundreds upon hundreds of supplemental books and accessories), and am working on a hobby version I call Reflexive-Dynamic RPS. It's best described as a mashup of the Friday Night Firefight system and 3.5e, where everything is a skill check, and some can be used on the enemies' turns.

I also do a little CorelDraw art on the side for Star Wars Saga Edition RPS and will post some of that soon. Hoping that my work isn't just some kind of ego-stroke as I would like to eventually turn it into a full campaign setting that will spark enough interest to make people want to actually explore it. I guess you might it call it a small piece of RPG fortune and glory. Love to set build with lavish map details and character backgrounds, and my maps aren't terrible, I guess. I'll be sure to post them in the appropriate threads so I'm not spamming anyone.

_Michael_

Troubadour
Yeah, I mean, it's always fun to get a little feedback, and moreso to find genuinely interesting stuff others put out. I mean, I draw from a lot of sources, some more apparent than others, though I always do my best to put my own spin on things so as to do stuff that is truly mine. So, there's a bit of give and take.