• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

G.O.T. filming in LA?

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
Since GRRM is a consultant on the show, it's possible that some of the scenes (Theon's) were scenes he thought of that didn't make it into the book. There is mention (and evidence) of his flaying by Ryse Bolton, but no Theon POV. (Or is that from book #4, making seasons 3 & 4 a mix of books 3 & 4?)

Theon doesn't directly appear again until Book 5. But...80% of book five runs in parallel with book four, and given the way the movie thing works, he's likely to be there.

SeverinR

Vala
lets try this:
Like Jaime, he will have left of piece of himself along his perilous trails. No one can claim he will go off half cocked.
rimshot

Last edited:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Nice!^ Looks like you've got your work cut out for you, especially the details around the snout. Can't wait to see the finished product!

SeverinR

Vala
I painted the lower part of the shield, its the wrong shade, no problem, its lighter then it should be. Darker would be a problem.
Can't find a full size picture of the colored shield, I only find a thumb nail.

SeverinR

Vala
"acewolfx1 2 days ago

This should make it into season 4 of Game of Thrones, during a special scene ;)"

Someone posted this on FAcebook. Might this be what you're hinting at?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
There's a lot of great stuff in book 3 that will show up in season 4! I need to read book 4 as well, so I can be the guy who read before watching this time around.

SeverinR

Vala
I missed so much.
This one video highlights so much.

-----the video is a spoiler-----
Arya Stark - Burdens Of Our Sins - YouTube

Arya's God is death. I knew after the fencer told her about death, but I never knew she accepted death as her god. I and the Preistess see her as serving him well.
The red Preistess sees a darkness in Arya, eyes many eyes that she will close forever.
Arya says the Faceless call with blood on her hands.
What is Arya's body count(killed by her hand): 2, the boy that threatened her, and the man that laughed at her mothers death.

I am still reading book 1, so no where near caught up with the series.

Last edited:

SeverinR

Vala
I thought I saw complete episodes before they were removed on Youtube for season 3.
But I never knew about Jojen and his sister. I think I saw him once in a short dream sequence.
No spoiler here, because its just a name.

Someone compiled all the scenes with him, watched it yesterday.

reinforces that I will still be amazed at all the shows in the proper order together when they release them next year.

Remember those we lost:
9-11-01 & 9-11-12

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I stumbled onto some great fan art on DA!

ygritte_by_aniamitura-d6jd03x.jpg

by Ania Mitura