• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

WTFisReality

Acolyte
Hello there, I am in search for an active creative writing community where I can exercise regularly. I enjoy prompts and writing challenges, stuff like that. I've been working on a series for a couple years now, almost done with my second book; I believe in my series, but unfortunately, when I work on the same thing for too long, I lose the feeling of creative freedom.

Prompts seem to help re-energize my interest and keep me working on my series. It helps to think about something else here and there pretty much.

This seems like a great site; Mythic Scribes also sounds badass! Hope you all are doing well and good luck w/ your projects and honing your craft.

WTFisReality

Acolyte
Welcome WTFR!

What is your current project?
Hey thanks for the welcome. I'm currently working on a ten episode series called The Colosseum. It's a near future, gamelit, sci-fi series that feels like a mix between the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Ready Player One. I still have a long way to go to complete it; so far, all that's available, is the pilot episode through Amazon. I'm getting close to completing episode II and excited to get started on episode III.

Thanks for asking, what are you working on?

Hello there, I am in search for an active creative writing community where I can exercise regularly. I enjoy prompts and writing challenges, stuff like that. I've been working on a series for a couple years now, almost done with my second book; I believe in my series, but unfortunately, when I work on the same thing for too long, I lose the feeling of creative freedom.

Prompts seem to help re-energize my interest and keep me working on my series. It helps to think about something else here and there pretty much.

This seems like a great site; Mythic Scribes also sounds badass! Hope you all are doing well and good luck w/ your projects and honing your craft.
Be welcome and know that here reality can be whatever the F you want it to be, so come and have fun.

Oh and the dragon is seriously badass until someone tickles that spot between his ears with a good post.

Thanks for asking, what are you working on?
My current work in progress is best summed up as Jedi's in a medieval setting (around the time of the first crusades in the middle east...). It's about a fallen knight, who has to rescue his daughter as his past catches up to him.

Stuck in the third round of revisions (or fourth, I lost count...). Which is a big one. About 2/3rds of the way through.