• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone!

snickerydoodle

When looking for writing resources, I was pleasantly surprised to find this group! I am in my mid-twenties and have been trying to complete a story for as long as I can remember. Like so many others I see in this thread, I always feel like I am overflowing with ideas and would love to get them on paper. Beyond flash fiction and short stories, I truly love world building, planning the story, and writing different pivotal scenes, but have found it difficult to complete my stories. And even more difficult to share them. After a wake-up-call in my professional career that I followed after college, I realized how important it is to follow your passion and creativity and not just the "logical" path laid before you. That is why I am reviving this part of my life and looking to grow further with it. I grew up with and absolutely love fantasy and the complex worlds crafted in each story, and it is my dream to finish writing a novel in that genre. I am so excited to see and participate with the discussions, inspiration, tips, and enthusiasm of a group like this!