• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Fettju

Minstrel
I just joined.
I was searching for if there were any sites where there were a fantasy story that was built up together by a community, but I ended up reading some threads here instead. Another afternoon wasted, although it was interesting. So I signed up.
I have lots of ideas about everyting, I hope to not annoy.
My first language isn't english so I will have many grammatical errors and weird ways of expressing myself.
Cheers

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Fettju, and welcome here.

Personally, I aim to be helpful, but I am too much of a loner to join a group creation. There are occasionally threads and topics where people make stuff together, but I have not seen one in a long while. And occasionally, people post up stuff about crafting a whole world together. From my observation, those do not really take off. You are welcome to post for such, but you would likely find more value in the site if you creating your own stuff and just asking for help.

Fettju

Minstrel
Howdy Fettju, and welcome here.

Personally, I aim to be helpful, but I am too much of a loner to join a group creation. There are occasionally threads and topics where people make stuff together, but I have not seen one in a long while. And occasionally, people post up stuff about crafting a whole world together. From my observation, those do not really take off. You are welcome to post for such, but you would likely find more value in the site if you creating your own stuff and just asking for help.
I was just looking for if such a thing existed, and wanted to read it. I was in a discord before where the makers of that particular game took in ideas from their fans, which was very interesting.
It would be cool with a basic frame for a story or a game, where then people kept adding to the story, and the ones who committed most and/or was in it from the beginning was the judges of the worthiness of the new material to let it stay or not.