• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Riella94

Acolyte
Hello everyone!
Riella here, it's really exciting to meet like-minded people, I love Fantasy and the mythical world it comes with where basically anything is possible.
I'm always an avid reader but am currently, a dedicated writer trying to write my first book and I cannot wait to share my ideas and connect with everyone.

dollyt8

Minstrel
Welcome Riella! Congratulations on working towards your first book. I'm fairly new here as well, and I can tell you it has been an awesome experience so far! Everyone is super supportive and helpful. We're happy to have you!

Riella94

Acolyte
If I may be as bold to ask...
What flavour of story is your book?
It's intended as a series with a kinda multiverse concept, different realities intertwined through portals but the the first book is centered around the Fae world. I've done most of the world building concerning this but I'm still writing the chapter outlines for now.
It will go on to include the world of elves, gaints, humans and Odar (vampires, witches, shifter & basically urban legend creatures)

Lately I've come to a head on fae courtly intrigue in relation to a royal consort selection, so I'm researching that, and I plan to make a post here on that soon to learn from anyone who's interested.
So yeah that's it for now.