• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Heya Friends

Otectus

I just thought I'd at least write up an introductory topic just to let everyone know what I'm all about. I generally go by Otectus and prefer to not disclose my real name so "Ote" or any variant is fine if you're looking to refer to me. I've been an avid and passionate writers for many years, albeit strictly as a hobby. I mostly enjoy writing fictional stories such as fantasy, sci-fi or dystopian alternate realities. I'm 26 years old and, while I don't believe at all in Astrology, I'm a Scorpio and (ironically) I am pretty much the personification of all that a Scorpio is so do with that information what you will. I'm from the United States, the southern part unfortunately, and I have many hobbies. Some of which include roleplaying/writing drawing, gaming, graphics design, fullstack web development and watching anime.

I think that should just about sum it all up but I look forward to meeting and posting with you guys! ^^

If you have absolutely any questions, feel free to ask. I'm an open book.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Ote, and welcome here.

I am a Gemini, so I guess i have a twin out there somewhere. The south is probably hotter, but every place is someplace. All of them look unfortunate when its yours I think ;) I live near Wash DC. its hot, and swampy, and has all the stupidity that DC can bear.