• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How do you call that thing?

I think out there are many things you know but not the name of it. Don’t worry! You aren’t the only one. Me too. For example, I’m looking for the name of this thing. I’d really appreciate that if you would help me to find it. Here is a pic of the desired name. s-l225.jpg

picturial source: ebay.com

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Are those Giraffe heads? What is it made from? Is it two objects or one? What is it used for?
It could be slightly odd jewellery. Set of tassels for an exotic dancer. An adornment for an animal's bridle. A fly whisk. A fetish object...
Without a bit of context, a name is a bit useless.
A metre long piece of shiny point metal could be just and only that, or the Great Sword of the Ultimate Destroyer, or the badge of office for the Lord High Protector...

pmmg Nope. I really don't know it. I saw it in a book as a chapter number decoration and wanted to know what it is to search fonts with this.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Given they are of giraffes, I would guess these came from a circus or a merry-go-round.

Adela

Minstrel
This was immensely entertaining. Thank you for making my evening. LOL! :ROFLMAO: (I should've joined a week ago instead of lurking, I coulda saved ya'll the trouble.)

Did the ebay listing not say they were just a pair of tassels?