• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hydrhaga

Kim

Scribe
Hydrhaga was my first novel in the Netherlands and it will be my first story that will be translated in English. It is not yet available, but it will be released February 2013 as paperback, e-book and kindle-edition. Hydrhaga will be published by the Dutch publisher Alter Ego Press.

Hydrhaga is an exciting fantasy-novel with technological aspects. It's about two elves who each in their own way want to offer their race a new future.
The main character however is a young human woman named Lumea. While she tries to escape the restrictions her home country forces upon her, she gets ever more entangled in the mystery of the legendary city Hydrhaga. By chance her quest for freedom, acceptance and growth gets entangled in the plans of the surly, enigmatic elf Elion and his human young friend Siard. Running for their lives, she and her two companions have to make choices; where do they stand in the conflict about to erupt, and what price are they willing to pay for their choice?
Hydrhaga is a tale of contradicting visions, friendship and the price of hate. It is also the tale of Lumea who has to face many moral dilemmas. Through her choices and visions she eventually finds her place in the world.

I have recently translated my website, to be prepared for the next step in my career. There are still some things to do, but the most important things are done. The cover you'll find on the website is the cover for the Dutch version. There will be a new cover made by the same artist that did the covers for my other three books.

So check out Stories of Kim ten Tusscher. I hope you'll like it.

Kim ten Tusscher