• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I hope you'll go easy on me for only showing up when I need the forum's marketing

Hello, All Scribes,

I am at this moment waiting for my new fantasy to finish publishing on Kindle. And I could sure use your help.

First, my book is a parody of what I wanted to term "adult" historical fantasy--until I put it in as a keyword and did I get a large surprise as to what the "adult" tag brought up! So I rapidly changed it back. Thing is it isn't for children or even young teenagers--there's some sexual stuff but it's innocuous--certainly not "adult"! :happy:

I have to do my Author Central page in which I can explain more, but if you think you might like to see it, if you'll wait until A Look Inside goes live--or get a sample early--I hope I'll have my AC page up by then also.

My book is titled: DRAGONS' SLAYER--( It should be Slayer, but I don't want to change it again right away)--and the DRAGONS' is an acroynym. by me Renee Goudeau.

So anyway, any interest will be much appreciated. And if you like it, any helping it to get out and noticed will more than be appreciated! A lot of you may well know what I'm talking about!

Thanks for letting me post this.
Renee