• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

May I Post My Works Here?

Rush

Acolyte
Sorry I don't know word for "works"..I mean to ask, can I post my RPG, fantasy novels, and fantasy comic here? I would like to have one site I will and can regularly frequent too where I can healthily share my works.

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
The way this site is set up, short stories and excerpts work best. There are subforums where you can post those for critique. Other works can be posted in your Portfolio.

Rush

Acolyte
Thank you.
I just realised and noticed this site has many features!
Oh, I just found out the word that I wanted to use in place of "works". It's "Masterpiece", but "Porfolio would be better and more accurate word..

pmmg

Myth Weaver
You need to make five posts to show you are a real person (not a bot) and have the whole site open up. The 'writers work' is a section of the forum that cannot be viewed by any not logged into the site.

You can also make a portfolio with the same protection.

There is a character limit to forum posts so if the text is long you may have to break it up.

Shorter pieces are more likely to get good feedback.

That's it.

Mad Swede

Auror
Bear in mind that publishing things on this site counts as first publication for many companies, so you won't be able to offer companies first publication rights on anything you put on this site.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I dont think that is true. It would be published if it was open to the public and not behind the password protection or posted as an article. But writers are free to post to review sites for aid without being considered published. Just need to be not open to the public. If you posted on wattpad it would be thought of as published.