• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random drawing sharing

Riva

Minstrel
Did a creature design which, I guess, may interest somebody. I'll also post my eventual future drawings in this thread to keep them tidy and in one place.

Got a bit lazy with the limbs on the other side and the tail doesn't convince me completely, but I'll be moving on.
Added a quick crappy background for some context.
creature_design_1.1.png

Riva

Minstrel
Hi Derek, thanks for the comment.
You're kinda flattering me by bringing up Giger (I take that as a compliment) hahaha.

Hmm nice connection that to Ammit, but I must admit it has never crossed my mind while drawing it :D
Actually I think I drew that after a friend of mine linked me a video bout an analysis of the Cloverfield monster, so yeah... I think that was the kickstarter.
Nice interpretation by the way, I could work that into some mythilogy of the people who lives near its habitat, they have a sort of animal-spirit reverence.

Hi Derek, thanks for the comment.
You're kinda flattering me by bringing up Giger (I take that as a compliment) hahaha.

Hmm nice connection that to Ammit, but I must admit it has never crossed my mind while drawing it :D
Actually I think I drew that after a friend of mine linked me a video bout an analysis of the Cloverfield monster, so yeah... I think that was the kickstarter.
Nice interpretation by the way, I could work that into some mythilogy of the people who lives near its habitat, they have a sort of animal-spirit reverence.
Hi Riva,
I often draw regarding mystical subjects like Phi and the Golden Ratio, i'm going to try to give an image, see if i have applied it right, and you can see it, right click on IMG below, then click on view image. Can you see the drawing, or not?
jz5bcf17c3.png

Riva

Minstrel
Yep, I can see it wither I click on view image or not.
I like that colored hexagon thing on top.
Also, is that a hebraic tree of life?

Yep, I can see it wither I click on view image or not.
I like that colored hexagon thing on top.
Also, is that a hebraic tree of life?
Hi Riva,
The "Hexagon" is a Dodecahedron, math is how i understand the Cosmos, the Dodecahedron is based on the number 5, Plato thought that the Creator used the dodecahedron in creating the Universe.
My idea of "God" comes from studying Phi, Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Series based on the number 5 that in geometry can be a pentagram, pentagon, or dodecahedron, it is a spell bounding experience if you wish to hear about it!!!
www.goldennumber.net...
I will explain if you like, but will take 4 or 5 thread sections.
You are indeed correct about the Hebraic "Tree of Life" in the picture, the drawing is metaphysical.