• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Rexenm

Rexenm

Inkling
Hello. I am from Australia, and I have been writing for a while. I haven’t been published, but it is a hobby. I was working on a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, but dragons have torn me away since GOT.

I was wondering, have you been published?

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
Many of the posters here have been published, including myself. Usually, this means self-published. Some of us are barely out there; others enjoy modest success.

Rexenm

Inkling
I was looking around, and I found the self promotion threads. I didn’t recognise any titles or authors, but I am still interested. Mostly I reread, but there is some space for a light flick through. I plan to ask for some critiques on a thread in the private thread forums.

Have you enjoyed the experience of self promotion?

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
I was looking around, and I found the self promotion threads. I didn’t recognise any titles or authors, but I am still interested. Mostly I reread, but there is some space for a light flick through. I plan to ask for some critiques on a thread in the private thread forums.

Have you enjoyed the experience of self promotion?
Book promotion these days is about as productive as lighting money on fire.

Rexenm

Inkling
Thank you for the welcome. And now that I have made my fifth post, I can start a critique thread. Hopefully it’s a long one.

Rexenm

Inkling
Been wondering around for a few days and have just realised I don’t know where I am?