• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Twixt Heaven and Hell

Telcontar

Staff
TWIXT HEAVEN AND HELL has been published!

Amazon

Smashwords

It is a book about the early days of the mortal world; The old war between Angels and Demons and the humans that get caught in the middle. There are sorcerers, soldiers, enigmatic mountain tribes, a cunning villain, and an absent-minded wizard with a beautiful wife. What's not to love? :)

Also, until the end of July you can get it half-off at Smashwords by using the promo code: "SSW50" at checkout!

Some of you have helped me with cover copy and such, and for that I thank you. As a reward, why don't you check out the book? ;)

The covert art is by Graham Hanks, or grahamguitarman as he's known around here. I highly recommend him for artwork, as he has now done three of my covers to my complete and utter satisfaction.

Last edited:

Telcontar

Staff
Shameless bump because I am shameless, but also further pertinent information: For those who might be interested in reviewing this book (whether for our own review thread or their own blog or what-have-you) contact me and we can discuss you getting a free copy for that purpose.

Helleaven

Minstrel
Angel-demon affairs always intrigues me. Hell and Heaven makes Helleaven, that's why this book is somewhat familiar to me :p I wish you the best of luck, and hope that one day I too can post a new thread here. By the way, great artwork on the cover

Telcontar

Staff
Thanks Helleaven. Demons and Angels make for powerful symbols, when used properly!

Also, I have enrolled TWIXT into the Summer Sale at Smashwords at half-off. Grab it for a paltry $3.50 until the end of the month. :) Just enter the promo code (seen on the book page) at checkout.

TWIXT on Smashwords

Edit: I now have the audio teaser up on Youtube, for those of us who didn't simply listen to the Roundtable podcast. Which you should have. ;)

Last edited:

ALB2012

Maester
Good luck. I stuck a link on my facebook pages and liked you. I put it on my wish list too:0:)

Last edited:

Telcontar

Staff
I was able to obtain a review from Pauline of Pauline's Fantasy Reviews recently (she also reviewed Ben Claybourne's QUEEN OF MAGES a couple weeks back). She gave me a very thoughtful 4 star review - it's always interesting to hear someone else's musings on your work.

Last edited: