• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

(Warning: Zombies ahead) Zero Angel's The Change

Hi everyone!

Posted a new short horror story on Kindle yesterday.

Here's the blurb:

Zero Angel's The Change is a dark venture into the mind of an afflicted soul.

Sick and dying, the man feels hatred and darkness welling up inside him. Tormented by his disease and the other consciousness within, he becomes the tormentor.

Zero Angel's The Change is a standalone horror short meant to explore the idea of some of the dark metamorphoses the horror genre sometimes takes for granted from the mind of one changing into a monster. Not for the faint of heart.​

For some reason the cover image wasn't working, so I republished it. Depending on when you get it, the image will either be there or not (nothing to get worked up over either way, it's a rather basic image).

Anyway, I had a lot of fun writing this one. The style is experimental and I hope readers are left wanting more. It's $0.99 and is enrolled in KDP Select so you can borrow it for free if you are an Amazon Prime member.

Thank you for your support!

TWErvin2

Auror
I did not see a link for The Change that was active on your website, nor one in your post to get to your short story.

Found the link on Amazon: Zero Angel's The Change by Robby "Zero Angel" Richardson

* downloaded a copy to my Kindle

Thank you for your support!

And thank you for bringing that to my attention. The web page was deleted accidentally--well reverted to a previous form. I am in the process or reposting now. Don't know why the sidebar link didn't post. Such a rookie mistake -_-

All sorts of trouble with this short's launch. Very disheartening -_-

Thank you again!

Update: Got the page unreverted and edited the sidebar. Links to all my published material is available in the sidebar on the left or through the appropriate links on the home page.

Last edited:
>_<

I just looked back at my original post. I cannot believe I didn't even include a link! GEEZ. Maybe I shouldn't work so late...

nah, that's absurd. Just need to drink more coffee ;)

Anyway, I've been in a horrific sort of mood lately so I should have two or three more horror shorts by the end of the year. Different styles than this one. This was an experimental style owing its genesis to the warring consciousnesses of the story.