• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Enter the Dragon LOL

A shadow falls upon the sunny meadows and the beat of huge scaly wings increase in volume. Looking up you see a creature with the outline of a dragon but the body of light and dark shadows. Great green dragon eyes look down as claws made of nothing of shadow touch the ground. Surprisingly the ground does not crack under such supposed weight. With a clap of thunder and a poof of smoke the dragon is replace by a seemingly normal human male of middle years. The only telling sign of his otherworldly orgins is his huge green replitian eyes.

With a smile and a nod, summons a chair, a stack of books and a pipe. "Greetings I am Orion Fenirs Darkwood, Orion, OD or Odie if you please". I do not stand for formality except when called for. With that he pulls the first book and opens it to blank pages. "I am like this book open and readable to all" he chuckles at that bit of homespun wisdom. A puff of his pipe and he looks to each one eyes boring into your souls.. "Shall the stories begin?"

Melodramatics aside I am a code monkey by day and aspiring writer/poetry/role playing game designer by night. Somewhere along the line I squeeze in time for a girlfriend, hobbies, and dealing with a highly opinionated cat who struts and answers with a sarcastic meow.

Sparkie

Auror
Hi Odie! Welcome to the forums.

Me and cats don't see eye-to-eye, personally. I have no idea how people can live with those creatures. But if you can deal, that's cool.

Upon seeing the newcomer, the tall, thin young man with the quick grin swept into a flourishing bow. "welcome to the forum" he greeted breezily. "The names Aidan. My cat and I are always exchanging sardonic glances, its dogs I don't get on with. Anyhow, I'm sure you will like it here, hope to see you around."

Upon seeing the newcomer, the tall, thin young man with the quick grin swept into a flourishing bow. "welcome to the forum" he greeted breezily. "The names Aidan. My cat and I are always exchanging sardonic glances, its dogs I don't get on with. Anyhow, I'm sure you will like it here, hope to see you around."

Taking the pipe out his mouth and gently setting it down, returns the bow with flourish. You shall