• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello From Montana

timtim

Dreamer
Checking in to say thanks for having me aboard and I look forward to getting to know one and all. Have a grand day.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met timtim
It is good to have you here.
I hope you enjoy MS as much as I do.
Share what you know and learn what you need.
Have a grand day yourself.

timtim

Dreamer
Hail and well met timtim
It is good to have you here.
I hope you enjoy MS as much as I do.
Share what you know and learn what you need.
Have a grand day yourself.

Thank you. I suppose the question now is where do I proceed from here, am I to go to another section of the forum or continue on here or what? I am not sure how to end here I suppose and begin a new else where.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Thank you. I suppose the question now is where do I proceed from here, am I to go to another section of the forum or continue on here or what? I am not sure how to end here I suppose and begin a new else where.
Read a thread or two if they sound interesting to you and leap on in when you think you have something to add to the conversation...
If you have a question to ask, find the sub-forum you think fits it best and post there.
Or join in one one of the more fun threads in Chit-Chat if you want to get a feel for the place and meet a few of its denizens, I mean residents...

timtim

Dreamer
Sorry for not having replied sooner. We are dealing with severe weather and lots of folks around here need help. Will get back later when we get a break.

timtim

Dreamer
Well the crucial part of the storm is past. Many homes froze up (20 and 25 below) and many people needed to have food and meds brought to them. The elderly are always at risk this time of year. Thanks for your patience. I will try to be more diligent in the future in my writing here. Still have some people to get back on track but the worst is over. May all go well with you and yours.