• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, nice to meet you all

CrystalD

Scribe
Hi, my name is Crystal, and I'm sure much like other people on the forum, I've always wanted to be a writer, but am finally taking the plunge this year. I've beeen plotting my story for a few weeks now, and am in the process of plotting out chapters so figured I'd find a writers group, went to Google and here I am lol.

I've always been into fantasy, but my favorite subgenre is fantasy romance, so that's what I'm working on writing. It's nerve wracking to even attempt putting my many stories that were bouncing around in my head on paper, but I'm finally willing to take the plunge and go through the entire process, and see where we go from there. So I guess I'm both excited and nervous to start, but the forum has already been a major help and I can't wait to dive in and become more active in the community.

So yeah, nice to meet everybody!

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to Scribes, Crystal. This is the best forum for fantasy writers around. But you might also look for romance writers groups, where you may find a sub-ground on fantasy romance. For sure for historical romance, which might also be helpful.

Meanwhile, have a stroll around the neighborhood.

CrystalD

Scribe
Welcome to Scribes, Crystal. This is the best forum for fantasy writers around. But you might also look for romance writers groups, where you may find a sub-ground on fantasy romance. For sure for historical romance, which might also be helpful.

Meanwhile, have a stroll around the neighborhood.

CrystalD

Scribe
I hadn't thought of looking at romance groups, historical romance is an interesting idea. Thanks for the info.

Righmath

Troubadour
Hi, my name is Crystal, and I'm sure much like other people on the forum, I've always wanted to be a writer, but am finally taking the plunge this year. I've beeen plotting my story for a few weeks now, and am in the process of plotting out chapters so figured I'd find a writers group, went to Google and here I am lol.

I've always been into fantasy, but my favorite subgenre is fantasy romance, so that's what I'm working on writing. It's nerve wracking to even attempt putting my many stories that were bouncing around in my head on paper, but I'm finally willing to take the plunge and go through the entire process, and see where we go from there. So I guess I'm both excited and nervous to start, but the forum has already been a major help and I can't wait to dive in and become more active in the community.

So yeah, nice to meet everybody!
Hey Crystall! Welcome!

I'm sure you'll fit right in. The forum has been a great help for me, whether it's getting advice, or just being surrounded by others who are in the same boat as you.

Looking forward to seeing you around!