• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello People

Hello people. I don't really know how to start but i guess ill start by saying i really love fantasy books and stuff ive been reading them my whole life. Since I was young I have always had a knack for story telling but i could never really write well, ya know in a way that gives stories depth and makes my imaginary world believable. In the past i had attempted to write novels but they usually end up as unfinished short stories because I always felt like it did not have enough depth, like the characters were flat, the answers to the issues were too straight to the point, or like the plot was too cliche and on top of that i just did not have any other people that liked fantasy to talk to ask for help and stuff, so i gave up. For the past few years i have been shaping and evolving my imaginary world, it now has a name,deep history, races, monsters,landmarks, plants,types of magic and god and goddesses. I have even made a number of characters complete with, histories, dreams, fears, friends,foes and other things. For some reason after I read some of Terry Brooks books (which i love) I really wanted to give writing another try but not give up time. I still need lots of help because i know that writing a decent fantasy novel takes more than good characters and a plot. G.O.M.! (Gothic oh my) i do not even know how to write a good premise for my plot. So hopefully with the advice of the other fantasy fans on this website I can make a really awesome story. I'm really excited to talk to other fantasy fans :D

Well, after all that's what the forum is about.

Welcome, that one guy, to Mythic Scribes!

You will find a lot to talk about here, and I hope you never tire of us. Of course you won't as long as I'm here. ;)

Welcome!

Welcome to the Scribes That1guy. Yes, lack of people to talk fantasy with led me here many moons ago, and I'm glad to say this place saw put to that. So do stick around and explore, and I think you will get a lot out of it :).