• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello there!

Kanata

I am Kanata, a random author :D I like writing my stories in fiction, non-fiction but most importantly the genres I use/write the most right now are Thriller, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, and Romance (Hetro and Homo both).. even though it's my first time writing about romance, I hope to give my best!

There is a fiction, that I'm planing out so might as well brief you on it. This is taken from the series KinnPorsche X TharnType X Big Dragon X 2gether X Love in The Air. I am super hyped up to write this fiction well, because all these series are what I love the most! But to have some originality in this fiction, I have my own characters as the main characters while the other couples will have their own special chapters too <3

Hello, I am Hiran. And my name is pronounced as ee-RAN not the other way around but it's nice meeting you. I have fast mood swings, I am an expert at fighting using far combat weapons like guns, sniper, sword, bow & arrow, etc. but my talent works best with my sword 'Linen' it means 'strong cloth that is woven from plant fibers'. I kept this name for my sword because it is as thin as a thread but as strong as metal that's just been polished. I also have hobbies like cooking, drawing, singing and gardening. I also tutor kids and I have been in Army Senior Faculty before while my major was Fine Arts and I was the top student. But now, I have joined the Mafia.. no not joined, forced to join the Mafia.

Hello, I am Yichen while my name is pronounced as ee-CHEN. I remain calm at most times but when it includes my family, I shouldn't be so laid back. I am a professional at fighting, and I also believe that it is useless to love someone and waste my precious time on it when I can just kill off people. I am the next Heir in the Theerapanyakun line, after my father Kinn Theerapanyakun. But I have my eyes on that cutie, what was his name..? yeah.. Hiran. Such a religious name, only if the meaning of names were applied to that guy.

Will these two be able to find love or will Yichen be stuck in one-sided love forever?

"Yichen, It's time you get married.." said Kinn, "Father, you know I don't like to waste my time around that type of things" said Yichen as he tried to revolt but as soon as Kinn heard this, he glared at his eldest son.. "The decision is final, Yichen. I've already arranged it for you." said Kinn, still glaring at him. Yichen just nodded a yes, and left the room without a say but little did he know that the engagement was a day after tomorrow.

"But appa, I don't wanna marry a stranger. And I am not even in these kind of things." said Hiran, while making a surprised face, "Hiran, dear. You know that this decision is final yet you still revolt." Hiran's father replied to him in a soothing voice. "Fine, I accept" this was the final thing Hiran said and left to his room to contemplate on his choices right now. Did he even have a choice?

They both revolted until it was the day of engagement, they both were surprised by the other party. They didn't know it was going be Yichen and Hiran, will Yichen still love him unconditionally or was this just a small crush he had on him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you like this, the sumarry doesn't include how they first met because of reasons but I hope to finish this fast and upload it!!

Welcome Kanata,

Wow, those are certainly some complex characters you have there - you can always start a new thread for showcasing your work, or you can always request a critique or start a writing discussion on the themes you have outlined.

Kanata

Welcome Kanata,

Wow, those are certainly some complex characters you have there - you can always start a new thread for showcasing your work, or you can always request a critique or start a writing discussion on the themes you have outlined.
Thank you so much for the advice, since I'm new around it was pretty difficult navigating around

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Welcome here. Just need the latest activity feed. The rest is more work than i want ;).

Last edited: