• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey Mythic Scribes! I'm Varian...

Varian

Hello! I found this website and decided to join. I love fantasy and fiction. I like to write. Since fantasy is my main genre, I thought this site may be useful.

I like fantasy in different kinds of media, including movies, TV, and games. Also, art!

But even writing is a kind of art.

I like World Building and just writing stuff that is alternate to the 'real world' settings, sometimes. Allowing fantastical things to be featured in the fiction.

MeWrite

Acolyte
Hello! I found this website and decided to join. I love fantasy and fiction. I like to write. Since fantasy is my main genre, I thought this site may be useful.

I like fantasy in different kinds of media, including movies, TV, and games. Also, art!

But even writing is a kind of art.

I like World Building and just writing stuff that is alternate to the 'real world' settings, sometimes. Allowing fantastical things to be featured in the fiction.
Welcome Varian! I am new too, so we're on the same boat. :)

Hi Varian, I agree, writing is a kind of art. Are you into any other genres than fantasy? I try to mix it up sometimes but always come back to fantasy and feel most comfortable in that genre.

Varian

Hi Varian, I agree, writing is a kind of art. Are you into any other genres than fantasy? I try to mix it up sometimes but always come back to fantasy and feel most comfortable in that genre.

Hi Varied Fiction,
I have similar feelings about writing to what you posted. Like, although, on occasion I'll write some non-fantasy stuff, fantasy is the most comfortable.
I like to imagine. And create. I like to do things my own way a lot of the time.
As for other genres, its hard to specify them, because I haven't written loads in other genres of fiction.