• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, I'm new!

Jake Belsten

Dreamer
Hi peoples of Mythic Scribes,

I joined this forum yesterday and poked around a bit and really impressed with everything. I came here looking for some help with worldbuilding and this looks like just what I was looking for and even more. Can't wait to start discussing stuff and getting advice! Also love to see what other people are writing too!

Thanks!

-A new guy :)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the forum. This is an awesome place for writers to meet, share their journeys and just generally procrastinate writing (not really, but sometimes...)

I hope we can help you with your world and also motivate you while you're writing. Best wishes. This is a safe place, where advice might be honest, but no one will EVER point and laugh. Feel free to jump in and share whatever you want.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Jake Belsten
This is a good place to learn and share.
Have at it when you have the feeling come upon you...

Jake Belsten

Dreamer
Thanks for the nice welcome, guys. I look forward to talking with you all about random writing stuff! :)

TWErvin2

Auror
Hey, Jake!

Welcome and hope you have great success with the world building and beyond. Hope to cross paths with you here on the forum.

Terry

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Joining the chorus of welcome. I've hung out in a number of forums around the Net. I have to say Mythic Scribes is one of only two I still visit regularly. The tone here is excellent. The people are generous without being fawning, every level of experience can be found here, and the depth of expertise on specific topics will surprise you.