• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I love April Fool's Day

Tom

Istar
Today is the day we embrace our innate insanity! We are true to our inner selves for one day of the year! Is one day too much to ask, Master Phillip?!

Panda

Troubadour
You know what is going to be amazing is someone looking back at this thread tomorrow and ask what in the world happened yesterday.

Also so many new members today I wonder how many will last.

Tomorrow I'll change my avatar back from being a cat to being... another cat.

Great Cat Overlord? I don't quite like the sound of this, Devor. Not too many years ago, there was a Cat Lord in Hyrule. It invaded our lands by means of endless cat armies. Then we sent the army to fight... I took command... the Cat Lord was so strong... We ran out of Healing Potion, Link forgot to bring the Master Sword! Everything was madness.

Let's hope we're not talking about the same Cat Overlord here, otherwise I shall go ballistic.

Anyway, during my short time in your community I've heard many times the name Black Dragon spoken with great admiration and respect. Just like the prophecy of my dream. I shall try to contact this mighty dragon of yours.

Zelda

The Goblin

Banned
Also so many new members today I wonder how many will last.
(…the goblin has no idea what the philster is implying…)

(The Philster knows too much.)
________ V
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinBlue.png
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinOrange.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Hope everyone had fun today. I mean, everyone except for that goblin I banned. Tee, hee.

(Oh, but I'm still here, red.)
________V
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinBlue.png
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinOrange.png
<(Yeah, so it's on! Like Donkey Kong!)
___||_________/\
__
|
_| _ (But guys… April Fool's Day is over.)
_|__|
(Oh. Then it's off. Like donkey cough.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I tried to un-ban him by removing the infraction, but it turns out I'm not that powerful. I was able to remove the infraction, but because the ban was permanent, he remains banned.

The only mystery that remains is Conan. By Crom! Who was Conan?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I figured people would catch on. Had I just impersonated the old goblin (...who posted like this...), I don't think anyone would have guessed. But once Devor and Sheila brought up the Gannon thing, I had already created my Goblin account. So I thought I'd add moblins to the sig. It turns out you can't add a sig until you've made several posts, so I had to paste the images. I also had to go back as my mod account to approve a new member's post with images.

At that point, I decided to give the moblins something to say just to make them worth the trouble. There are 32 moblin posts in all, counting the one in this thread where they decide "it's off like donkey cough." They're like snow flakes, except that they don't melt when you touch them.

Reactions: Tom