• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

My Novel: Lucifer, God's beloved son (Kindle Unlimited)

My Novel, Lucifer, God’s beloved son is available on Kindle Unlimited.
Here is its link: https://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Gods-beloved-Shipei-Chong-ebook/dp/B006AZLZAI

Synopsis: Satan is the father of lies, but Lucifer is and always will be God’s beloved son. Satan began to question himself and the evil that he had always be doing when he met a child who challenged him to repent from his wickedness. Quoting from a book in the bible, the child told Satan not to continue on in his evilness and that made Satan wondered about what he had been doing. He began to ponder over his past when he was STILL the light bearer of God Most High.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Just a caution, but looking at this through the link, I find two errors (actually three...) in just the prolog title, and the first sentence. If this is really your passion, you may want to put more effort into the craft of it. When we post things like this online, they come to represent us before the world. Gaining a reputation for being error prone may live with you long after you have moved on from your early books.

Many of us here wrestle everyday with trying to make ourselves presentable to the public. I think you should as well.