• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Playing Now?

I am not a gamer per se, but I am intrigued by REKA. This is its spiel; channel your inner witch! Build your cozy chicken-legged hut, practice witchcraft, and forage for ingredients in autumnal woodlands. Solve quests & uncover the great mysteries of the legendary witch Baba Jaga…

Upon which, I am sold.

Aldarion

Archmage
I am currently playing Sunrider. My laptop for some reason throws a fit at anything more demanding, so...
12cbca79901309b022a3eef408f43cbc4a9491b483ebca4717694c3acd1bfcd3_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

Gurkhal

Auror
Made my way through Sen's Fortress to the Iron Golem.

To be honest I'm a bit annoyed I can't properly pursue the DLC content before doing some stuff as that means that this run won't be overly different from my previous run for a while.

Gurkhal

Auror
I'm at the ledge with two Silver Knights with greatbows shooting at me. I hate this part.

EDITED: Also started up a campaign with Imperator with the Invictus mod. I feel a need to help keep the banners of that game flying.

Gurkhal

Auror
Dark Souls: I keep grinding at the ledge...

Imperator: Started a campaign with the Ptolemies with the Invictus mod. I've finished the initial war with the Antigonids and cut off most of the Levant for myself while the Antigonid position has collapsed in Asia even if they've kind of transplanted themselves into Macedonia. Right now I'm planning to consolidate and develop my core territory of Egypt through the "Pearl of Lower Egypt" mission tree to fund and support further activities.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Just finished Starfield. Have to say I'm awfully disappointed in this game. It has glitches and bugs but that's not my disappointment.

The game could and should have been so much better. Nearly every time I played I found myself thinking, they really missed an opportunity here to make a better game. The basic framework is there. It could have been so much better. It's really a shame to see so much programming effort so thoroughly and relentlessly wasted.

Gurkhal

Auror
Dark Souls: Took out Ornstein and then reduced Smough to half his HP. The tactics on how to beat them are returning to me with increasing improvement as a result of that.

Pretty much have only played Helldivers 2 recently with some buds which has been lots of fun! That being said, whenever Earth Defense Force 6 drops we'll probably end up dropping it completely for that lol

Haven't played much single player wise recently, but the itch to dust off Darkest Dungeon is creeping up on me a bit.

Gurkhal

Auror
Dark Souls: But before I get into the DLC material I'll upgrade my Estus with two Fire Keeper Souls. One in New Londo Ruins and one in Blighttown.

Gurkhal

Auror
Double post, shame on me and the forum for not allowing editing.

Dark Souls: And I figure that I should also probably get the Rite of Kindling before I brave the DLC stuff.