1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.
Legendary Sidekick

Six (Hunting) Pack

Six (Hunting) Pack
Legendary Sidekick, May 10, 2018
Svrtnsse and pmmg like this.
    • pmmg
      What is the six hunting pack for?
    • Legendary Sidekick
      pmmgpmmg
      Just a little RPG I have in the works. These are mock playing cards that will be part of a document that tells how to play.

I'm not sure if I'll run the game here or on Paizo's site though.
    • Devor
      Legendary SidekickLegendary Sidekick, ahh, so Paizo is where you ran off to, huh? Are they good to you there? Do they treat you right? You'll never mean as much to them as you do to us! :(:cry::cry::cry::drowning::drowning::dead:
    • Legendary Sidekick
      No, I just joined Paizo last month. But whether I run another RPG or not remains to be seen.

I will upload some recent art here though, since people are watching. (Two people... but two is plural.)
    • Devor
      If you run it here I'll join! If you run it at Paizo I might still join if you want.
    • Legendary Sidekick
      Hmm... if I have interest on both sites, I'd rather see if the Paizo person would join here.

I think Nimue did an awesome job setting the tone--particularly on player-killing/altering. I don't find death or permanent maiming, mind-altering or reincarnation a fun development in an RPG.

Yeah... if you do want to try the game, I might just run it here after all. Let me think on it. Either way, you're welcome to join.
      Devor likes this.
    • Devor
    • Legendary Sidekick
      I'll run it in the summer at the soonest.
      Devor likes this.
    • Legendary Sidekick
      DevorDevor , I decided to ask if anyone besides you is interested. If so, I'll likely run it here instead of Paizo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fantasy Art
    Uploaded By:
    Legendary Sidekick
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: