• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hide me!

ThomasCardin

Minstrel
They are after me! I do not know who they are, but they have been tracking me since the last rise of the crescent moon.

I have come here for whatever sanctuary the walls of this citadel may offer one such as I. The sages of the Goodreads merchant caravan directed me here when I encountered them upon the Plains of Light.

Please forgive the dust and stains of my travels and allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Thomas Cardin and I am an Artist and Storyteller. Indeed, it is my Storytelling which has brought me here. Those who pursue me may be a fiction of my mind, so real have they become of late. My only recourse has been to write them down. The stories and the characters of those stories are so alive within me. They come like ghosts to visit their pasts upon me and insist I listen through all hours of the night.

They whisper of the coming of plagues, demons, and undeath, and the valiant men and women, and some who are simply inhuman, who rise up to hold back these forces of darkness and corruption.

Regardless, I have come here seeking those who likewise share the blessings of these voices. Blessings they are to me, though some may call them curses. The stories they fill within me are a light which I have found peace in sharing.

May I have a seat at your noble table?

Sparkie

Auror
Within our walls you will find shelter from storms of all kinds. Welcome to our hall, ser Thomas of Cardin. Be you well.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Good Evening Mr Nightwatch.
Yes I have seen ThomasCardin...
I could have sworn he was here somewhere...
He must have left just before you came in...