• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Uh... Hi?

Allyssianne

Dreamer
Hi?

Well, my name's Allyssianne, (just call me Ally, it's easier and doesn't wear out your keyboard). I'm 17, been writing... basically since I could hold a pen, ^^. I'm still learning a lot about writing, but that doesn't really matter to me. Life's about learning! I mainly write fantasy, and my attempted forays into the real world have ended up being converted... into fantasy. I'm also having a go at romance, although I'm not really any good at it, I'm working on it though!

I'm also dedicated horseback rider, having been riding for nearly 8 years. This unfortunately means that I have a tendency to sit and criticise the riders in films and TV programs.

I also have the habit of disappearing for prolonged periods of time. If I do that, don't be afraid to give me a nudge!

So... yeah...
That's me!

welcome! I like horses, though I have never had the chance to ride one. we all want you to post things in the show case. good luck.

Allyssianne

Dreamer
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm 18 next June, if I survive the coming school year ^^.

Hopefully I'll post something in the showcase tomorrow when I get home.

myrddin173

Maester
Woohoo, another June birthday! I truly believe that June is the best month for birthdays, at least for Jewish and Christian people cause you get presents for your birthday, then in six months you get presents for Christmas/Hanukah, then in six months its your birthday again.

Anyways welcome to the boards. From your posts I've deduced you are from France, I would love to visit there someday though my french would have to improve significantly.

Allyssianne

Dreamer
Multiple personalities is true, but I'm cancer and, yes, I live in France. Born in Scotland, live in France.