• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, everyone!

Solomon Tan

Minstrel
Good evening to all of you,

My name is Solomon Tan and I'm from Singapore. Currently I'm 30 years old and since my teenage years, I had been obsessed with fantasy stories, japanese manga, anime and gaming. Still, I am pretty into all those.

I played many fantasy RPG games, read fantasy books and also all those comics and animation.. and I thought, why not i write my own fantasy story. One that is unique and the response and outcomes of every actions determined by me.

So, here I am.. hoping to learn from all you experienced and seasoned writers.. and also fellow newbies on fantasy writing.

Let's create our own fantasy world!

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello, Solomon Tan!! I am new here in Mythic Scribes too- So tell me, what style of fantasy do you have in mind to write your first story?? I write surreal fantasy =)

Solomon Tan

Minstrel
I'm not too sure what style or type of fantasy story that I want to write in.. I'll just write and write and see where my imagination will lead me..

So far, I'm in the world building phase, and creating the foundations of the characters..

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I'm not too sure what style or type of fantasy story that I want to write in.. I'll just write and write and see where my imagination will lead me.. so far, I'm in the world building phase, and creating the foundations of the characters..
Let me ask you one question: What kind of world are you building? Is it a planet? Maybe something different to a planet? A believable place with natural geography or maybe a surreal world?

Welcome to the space.
I can't wait to see you posting in the showcase.
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do... LOL well maybe not that much I am here far more than I should be :p

TTYL,
~BL~

Solomon Tan

Minstrel
Let me ask you one question: What kind of world are you building? Is it a planet? Maybe something different to a planet? A believable place with natural geography or maybe a surreal world?

Sure, ask me anything! It's not exactly a world yet, as I am contemplating with building an entire world as in the whole planet with huge land mass.. Then from there, I create short stories within that world.. More like a base for the other stories...

But I am not an experienced writer, so maybe I'm thinking of taking on a easier challenge first.

Currently, I'm looking at creating just a land.. different nations and races within in and fighting each other..

I believe I will like to make a world that is more geographically possible.. Not too much of surreality to the world..